Before or at the time of collecting personal information, MSL will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- MSL will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by MSL and for other compatible purposes, unless MSL obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- MSL will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- MSL will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- MSL will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- MSL will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- MSL is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites and offerings linked accessible from MSL. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
Information that My Social List Collects
My Social List only collects personally identifiable information about you from our site if you choose to provide it to us. This means you can visit our site without revealing any personally identifiable information. Our web servers do collect information about your visit, but not about you personally. This information may include the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit.
In order to use certain features of My Social List you may be asked to register. Any personally identifiable information which is required and that you choose to provide within the registration process will not be disclosed on our site. Once registered, you may provide additional information in various areas of the site. Providing additional information beyond the fields in the registration process is entirely optional and such information may be visible to the public.
Additionally, My Social List uses Facebook’s API to link your Facebook account with MSL services. MSL does not store your Facebook account name or password and utilizes this information strictly within the confines of Facebook’s API.
MSL may also collect certain technical information, including the type of browser or operating system you are using, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider; and your Internet protocol address.
How My Social List Uses this Information
We may use your personally identifiable information to register you to use our services, to verify your authority to use certain features of our site, to improve and tailor the content and general administration of our site, and, based upon the email settings which you may select, to deliver certain content, information, services and notices from My Social List as well as communications regarding information, events, content, products and services of our third party partners.
MSL does not provide your data to third parties
MSL do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 07/12/2012.