Things you need to know about My Social List
1) We track nine of the most relevant indie music blogs to create prioritized lists of the most buzzed-about artists and shows in New York City.
2) We also provide comprehensive guides for upcoming festivals, free events and outdoor shows. My Social List also maintains a list of shows going on sale so that you are always in the know.
3) Create an account, sync it with Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm, and we’ll automatically generate a list of your favorite artists.
4) You will never miss out on another show – we will e-mail you alerts every time your bands schedules a show in New York.
5) We’ll spread the word! If you click “I Want To Go,” on an event, we’ll create a Facebook event with all of the data you’ll need to invite your friends. You’ll also be able to spread the word via e-mail or Twitter with the push of a button.
6) We track nine of the most relevant indie music blogs in the blogosphere… and now we’re producing our own as well! Make sure to check the blog regularly for new content from the My Social List team.
Who We Are
My Social List was founded by a couple of kids from Brooklyn who are passionate about the local music scene. We were unsatisfied with our day jobs and even more unsatisfied with having to read so many different sites to find out about the best shows going on every day. Rather than lament, we decided to create a one-stop shop for them all.
We want your feedback! Drop us a line and let us know what you think about the site, the blog, or the app! We’re a work in progress, so let us know if we forgot a show, can improve a feature… or just how much you love us!