Wal-Mart Is For Lovers

According to the above info-graphic shared by BKMag (pulled from Psychology Today,) most people in Americuhhhhhhhhh find love (or lust) at Wal-Mart. At least when it comes to “Missed Connections,” that is. The info-graphic maps out the most common locations mentioned in Craigslist “Missed Connections” and it’s all Wal-Mart everything (especially in red states.)

Just what in the HELL does a Wal-Mart missed connection read like? Apparently, there’s an entire website dedicated to anonymous roll-back priced cat-calling, and I’ve pulled some of the highlights.

Walmart in Shelby, NC – w4m (Shelby, NC)

Date: 2012-06-30, 11:30PM EDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

You waved at me in the parking lot. And you’re deaf. I wanted to say hi but wasn’t sure how… So I know it’s you, what color is my hair?

• Location: Shelby, NC
• it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

/////////////

looking for old guy from walmart this morning. – w4m – 19 (mech.)

Date: 2012-07-13, 1:34PM EDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

looking for the old guy that was checking me out this morning. i was with my friend, pink shorties and stripe top, you were with your wife i guess, black cap like 70 maybe. everywhere i went you popped up, staring hard. put staring in the box.

• Location: mech.

/////////////

in the stall at around 2 – m4m – 20 (west side walmart)

Date: 2012-07-13, 7:55PM MDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

We were both in a stall in the men’s restroom. I accidentally dropped my roll of toilet paper and it rolled into your stall. My heart sank. I had never felt as depressed as I had today. I was thinking about whether I should wipe with my hair, my gloves, or my jacket when you rolled my TP back under the stall. I never got the chance to say it, but thank you. You truly are a hero.

• Location: west side walmart

/////////////

galleria wallmart, masked man – w4m – 22 (matthews )

Date: 2012-07-21, 1:33AM EDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

I was sitting outside walmart tonight in a gold saturn with the hazard lights on.

you were walking out around 12:50 am with a girl in an orange top.
you had on a mask and cape, black and blue. you were tall and lean with short black hair.

maybe we caught eyes for a moment… i desperately want to know you. you took my breath away.

if it was you tell me what color my hair was… or if you know him pass this message on please.

• Location: matthews

/////////////

my car walmarts parking lot – m4w – 35 (shadle)

Date: 2012-06-16, 8:20PM PDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

we were flirting in walmart i feel stupid posting this even stupider losing the piece of paper i wrote your address on but you were younger then me and we fooled around in my pickup behind safeway email me please id like to meet up again

/////////////

Woman blowing kisses at Wal-Mart – m4w – 36 (Lawton)

Date: 2012-5-09, 8:30PM MDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

I’m looking for the perverted women that was blowing me kisses at Wal-Mart, then you licked my neck and walked away! Tell me what I was wearing so I know it’s you!

Re: Walmart kisses – w4m – 36 (Lawton)

Date: 2012-05-09, 9:46PM MDT
Reply to:
——————————————————————————–

I believe you were wearing a fishnet shirt and red parachute pants. Your neck tasted like a combination of hazelnut and oranges. The man purse in your cart had Waldo stitched in green shiny thread. I wanted to compliment your yellow sandals but I’m a hater :(

SUCCESS!!!!!